How to cook couscous in rice cooker? It’s amusing to say and very quick to prepare. It takes 5–10 minutes to cook couscous but if you are exhausted and tired, don’t have much energy to cook so long, then cooking in a rice cooker is the best choice.
A Rice cooker can cook more other things than only rice. It’s a simple way to whip a large quantity of couscous in a rice cooker. It looks light and fluffy in a rice cooker. Couscous is not a grain but pasta type or semolina flour. In a rice cooker, you can cook any size of couscous.
How to use a rice cooker?
Are you going to cook a large amount of couscous? Then there’s no other best idea than using a rice cooker. It helps you to do your other duties with no whine.
How to cook couscous in rice cooker
Gather all the required ingredients, which are essential for cooking the couscous.
- Step 1: First of all, you would need a cup of water in a cup of couscous.
- Step 2: Secondly, you have to add broth of chicken or minced.
- Step 3: Then, you have to check the taste of salt.
- Step 4: Then, use the refined oil, or butter
- Step 5: Don’t worry about the rice cooker’s programming because it works the same as cooking white rice for dinner.
- Step 6: When the couscous gets cooked, it will notify you, and the light placed in it will turn off automatically and shows that the food has been cooked.
- Step 7: Also, it takes up to 10–15 minutes, and on the gas grill, it might dry your couscous, so the rice cooker is a perfect preference to finish it up. After cooking, if you don’t want to eat immediately, keep it in the cooker; it will evaporate all the excess water of couscous.
- Step 8: In the end, swirl the satiny couscous with a spoon or fork and serve immediately.
Tips related to cooking the couscous in a rice cooker.
- If it’s your first step of cooking the couscous in a rice cooker, then you have to keep a close eye on cooking during cooking. At your first step, you have to pay attention to the amount of water or the product amount.’
- It cooks the delicious couscous in the rice cooker in just 5 minutes and more 5 minutes to keep it on steam to evaporate all the excess water.
Rice cookers are the best cookers for the couscous; with rice cookers, there is no need for manual stoves. The rice cookers cook perfectly as on the manual stoves there remains 5 % water behind.
It’s a healthy and easy way to get food quickly, and the food with all the nutrients makes your meal satisfying and your paunch happy.
So, you may have got the result of your query, How to cook couscous in rice cooker? They cook speedily works as a lifesaver, especially when you are exhausted and have low energy of doing work it helps keep the dinner on time and delicious food.